National School of Science not only believes in the academic growth of the students but also takes care of their Social, moral and Spiritual growth in the campus.
National School of Science not only believes in the academic growth of the students but also takes care of their Social, moral and Spiritual growth. For which management celebrates various curriculum activities like-
• Mighty Minerva Literacy Association day.
• Dr. Ramanujam day.
• Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam day.
• Social-Welfare day.
• Sports Day.
• Republic day.
• Independence Day.
• Teacher’s Day.
• Dazzling Saturday.
• Cultural Events on respective festivals.
• Tours & Trips
The Goal behind all of these curriculum activities is to encourage in the campus for students to improve their Leadership skills, Intelligence, Spiritual values, self-confidence, etc… which helps them in their future growth.
• Air Condition language lab for All level/Grade
• Well equipped practical Laboratory for the respective courses.
• Air Condition Classrooms for all standards.
• Air Condition Computer lab with latest computers and Internet facility.
• School Playground for the sports activities in the campus.
• Latest Sports kits for the respective sports.
• Admin operations using higher end School management software.
• OMR System for the practice test to save the time of students.
• Girls and Boys Hostel with all required latest facilities with neat campus.
The school principal is responsible for the discipline of his/her students who ride the school buses. Students who cannot comply with the school bus regulations may be denied the privilege of riding school buses. When this happens, school attendance is still required and parents must make other arrangements for their children to get to school. Students may be suspended and/or recommended for expulsion by the principal due to violations of bus policies
• Develop a schedule. Leave home on time each day.
• Walk facing traffic, if there are no sidewalks.
• Arrive at the pick-up spot at least 10 minutes before the target pick-up time.
• Be prepared to wait 10 minutes after the designated target pick-up time.
• Wait a safe distance off the roadway. Do not wait in the street.
• Stay off lawns and other private property.
The driver is in full charge of the bus and its passengers. Please follow the directions of the driver. Drivers may assign students to particular seats. All buses are subject to GPS surveillance.
• Walk to the assigned seat and remain there. Do not stand or move around while the bus is moving.
• Do not talk to the driver unless it is an emergency. Drivers need to keep their minds on driving and their eyes on the road.
• Do not deface or litter the bus. Students will be held accountable for any damage they do to the bus.
• Before approaching the bus, wait for it to come to a full stop.
• Be polite and take your turn getting on the bus.
• Drivers have a schedule to keep. Parents should not engage the driver in long conversations.
• Do not move from your seat until the bus comes to a full stop.
• Take your turn. Do not crowd in front of others.
• Watch your step.
• Look both ways, and check for turning cars before you cross the street.
• Stay seated.
• Depend on the driver to take care of emergency situations.
• Parents are responsible for reviewing the “School Bus Rules and Regulations” with their children.
• Parents are responsible for instructing their children to cross in front of the bus after being discharged, if the locations of their residences require them to cross the road at bus stops.
• Parents are responsible for the safety and supervision of their children from the time the children leave home in the morning until they board the bus, and at the end of the day from the time the school bus departs the unloading area until the children reach their home.
• Parents with special needs children should be home to receive their children from the school bus at the end of the school day. If parents cannot be home to receive their children from the school bus, arrangements should be made, if possible, for older children (sister, brother, or neighbour) to receive the children from the school bus.
• Parents are responsible for completing the “Student School Bus Information” form. The bus personnel or transportation staff may need to contact parents about emergencies or discipline matters.
• Parents should notify their children’s schools a week before they move to another residence.